miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2007

Our favorite Cocky & Funny lines.

 


A great thing about
David De Angelo’s Cocky & Funny program is the fact that it hands you the formula
to create your own lines. It is not, learn this 200 lines and use them, it goes
beyond that, into changing your whole attitude towards life and women; soon, you
start saying lines of your own creation.




There is one sure reality about Cocky and Funny (C&F) and it it that most women
just love it. I'd say, and speaking of Western similar backgrounds and culture,
99% women just eat it and absolutely enjoy when you tease them and bust their
balls.




Remember everyone can master the art of being Coky and Funny, it is as most
things, just practicing.




OK, now, onto the Cocky Comedy; this is a recopilation of lines I've used and
lines I've heard. Post your own.


 




You - You know heaven’s missing an angel tonight…


Her – **thinking
you are complimenting** Oh, really?


You - Yeah, I
escaped an hour ago but don’t tell anyone ok?


 


Her: So who you are
with tonigh?


You: I'm with you
**big smile**


 




Me: I like your shoes. I bet they
looked great when they were new.


 




After physical contact.



You:
you know… i usually charge for that.


 




Her: Your so mean, tell me something
good about me now.




You: Umm... Well, you laught a lot...
**smile**




Her: Laughts




Lol...


 




Me : Were you just checking out my
ass? Darn I am so tired of just being a sexual symbol to every woman...





(This one has David De Angelo
signature written all over.)


 




Her : Lets get a drink .

Me : Please don't tell me your are planning on getting me drunk so you can
seduce me later.




(Gotta love this one)


 




Her: What old do you think I am?

You: Do you want me to guess older or younger?


 




Important Side Note: Absolutely all
of them have to be accompanied by big, white, Colgate smiles. :-D Good Luck and
HF!


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

No hay comentarios: